Statcounter Robbins Running

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Jessica Beyer Named to 1st Team All Big Bend Girls Soccer

My niece, Jessica Beyer, was named to the 1st Team All Big Bend Girls Soccer Team. Jessica was a sophomore this year. As the article in the Democrat says Jessica is "already regarded as one of the area's top defenders as a sophomore." Great Job Jess!

Now, if we can just convince her to run cross country. You may remember me writing about her 7th place finish in the Middle School Championship when she was in the sixth grade. You can read or re-read about it on my original blog here. Apparently she also ran in the Battle at Tom Brown 2 Mile Middle School race when she was an 8th grader; placing 5th. I didn't know about that one until I looked her name up on Milesplit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment